Kamis, 12 Agustus 2010

I Don't Believe in Bieber Bandz

Justin Bieber
Lately I got lots of emails asking the same thing: Do they make Justin Bieber Silly Bandz?

There are also a lot of buzz on tweet from some people claiming that they have Justin Bieber Silly Bandz. Silly Bandz doesn't have official statement on their website about making Justin Bieber Silly Bandz, and I personally never saw one. Big chance that this is just another Bieber rumor.

However, it’s very possible that some other Bandz company is producing Justin Bieber Rubber Bands. If anyone has any pictures of these Justin Bieber Rubber Bands that are rumored to be floating around, then I would love to see them.

I checked out Justin Bieber’s website, and I couldn’t find any type of shaped Justin Bieber Rubber Bands. I did however find a Justin Bieber Heart Rubber Bracelet and a Justin Bieber Name Rubber Bracelet. It’s possible that some people are identifying these rubber bracelets as Silly Bandz. If no one is currently making Justin Bieber Bandz in the shaped rubber band style, then someone should definitely license his name to make them, because they would sell like crazy.