Selasa, 25 Mei 2010

Stands on My Own

Nothing more important than family. Feelings between family members makes us comfortable with them. There is mother who spoiled us, father who teach us, or our little brother who makes us smile. That's what I remember about my childhood times.

When I was in 6th grade, my family harmony started to break. My father has another woman, makes my mother very angry. My laugh with my brother who usually crowded the house, replaced by fight between mother and father.

Finally my parents decide to divorce. When I started to become a teenager who needs both parents guide. I was angry, and disappointed by them.

After my parents divorced, I live with mother. Unfortunately, mother was too busy working that she forgot about me. This makes me unsettled at home. I moved to my grandmother's house, but only last for one month. I want to play with friends at my age. I decide to live alone.

Living alone is not easy. I have to do everything by myself. Even though my mother still send me money, but I feel lonely. After days of thinking, I decide to find a job.

My friend helps me get a job in a local store. I give all my time for work, and it paid off. I become the manager of the store. With my earnings already more than enough for my living, I told mother to stop sending me money. Finally, I can stand on my own.