Sabtu, 04 September 2010

Nicky Hayden Reveal Weakness in San Marino

Nicky HaydenNicky Hayden is only capable of embracing the seventh position in the opening practice sessions (free practice I) 2010 San Marino GP. The drivers from the United States does not want to argue over such a bad result.

Hayden acknowledged there are still some weaknesses. But he still refused to surrender and promised immediate improvement.

"This is not my best session," said Hayden, who closed to within 1:25 seconds of the eighth fastest time in Friday practice session (09/03/2010) yesterday, Dani Pedrosa.

"I myself had hoped to memepet top positions. But it may be possible if the reform has been carried out on the front and the gearbox, "continued the driver, dubbed the Kentucky Kid.

"Immediate action, and thereafter I will have a chance of reaching a positive outcome," he concluded, as quoted Crash, Saturday.