Kamis, 01 April 2010

Cinta Saskia Pada Mark Sungkar Hanya 1%

saskia sungkarSaskia Sungkar mentions in his Twitter love to his father, Mark Sungkar, only 1 percent. Saskia to her mother's love is greater and even equal the love of God.

"(100% love god .. 30% to 30% for my Mom n bro n sist for my friends 30% 9% 1% for my self for dad!!>: 0)," said Saskia posts on Twitter, four days after being scolded Mark at Panasonic Global Awards ceremony.

Mark confirmed after attending the court for a divorce with Fanny in West Jakarta Religious Court, Wednesday (31/3/2010), started to laugh.

"I also had when my father was angry, I said katain behind. It is only to rebound it, because it is still small. Later on my mother's comforting, baseball may be so, a sin. His name is also the children. Later when you grow up, he understand. Jamu is bitter, but there are benefits, "said Mark wisely.

Not loved by children, Mark relaxed. He confessed, in his heart was not going through the disappointment. "No problem for me. I'm not angry or disappointed. I really understand if he reacts like that because she is still immature," he added.

Saskia attitude and her sister, Shireen Sungkar, to Mark's less sweet. In fact, they openly witness to defend her mother against Mark in a divorce trial. After the parents divorced later, the two virgins who are members of the Sisters that want to join the mother.