Kamis, 01 April 2010

Jennifer Lopez Back to Career After Giving Birth

jennifer lopezJennifer Lopez (J-Lo) said he was eager to return after a long career twins maternity leave.

Latino singer and actress was planning to return to his music, acting and fashion business. J-Lo take a break from her career after giving birth to Max and Emme, baby from her marriage to Marc Anthony.

"I feel this is like starting from scratch. A bit like when I was a teenager who pioneered a new career, but this was more challenging, difficult, and harder, "he said as quoted from page Mirror, Thursday (1/4/2010).

J-Lo says he has plenty of experience, but now she feels fresh like new again. Maid in Manhattan star admitted even this more viable.

"I'm not going to stop doing what I do. Maybe I'll get to a point where I felt tired and felt he had enough to do something, "he added.

He stressed the current J-Lo considers itself to work and express themselves, whether in music, movies, or fashion. "That's what I like to do," he said.

The first fruit of his second coming, but at the same time J-Lo wanted to keep working in the same level as before he did, though it's not better. "I see this as fly balls in the air in one spell," he said.

Known, recent J-Lo got the answer from his new contract with Def Jam label for the manufacture of Islam singles and new album.