Kamis, 01 April 2010

Kronologis Yg Sebenarnya Pemukulan di Rumah Joy Tobing

pemukulan joy tobingTwo victims of beatings carried out by a new family of Joy Tobing spoke. They tell a chronological beating that led to a police report in the Metro Police Mampang Prapatan, South Jakarta.

Two victims of the beatings were representative of the family Sinambela POSMA Simanjuntak and Paimin Sitorus. "I'm only as a representative of the family, because I am married with Sinambela Boru. My job as the Batak or Boru, and we have three people went to the family of Joy Tobing, "said POSMA found in Jalan Kayu Putih IX D No. 26, East Jakarta, Tuesday (30/3/2010).

At that time, three representatives of the families headed Sinambela Joy Tobing family home for delivery as a tribute to the citizens Tobing. However POSMA regret because even their arrival was greeted thing unbecoming.

"My only duty is to take and I said harshly," the company said its legal counsel POSMA Frans Paul SH.

At that time, March 1, 2010 at approximately 16:00 pm at K Street, Mampang Prapatan, South Jakarta, the family ordered Sinambela Boru (male-law) took ihur-ihur (meat) or a custom message to the family home Tobing JM accordance with requests from family Tobing.

Furthermore, family run Sinambela though it had been conducted previously on February 24, 2010. However, the advent Posman and two relatives were even treated rudely.

"I'm bruised, I am beaten, I could not accept, because he would not accept us. Receiving guests by her mother Joy itself, because it is not accepted, we go home, "explained Posman.

But that day, 30-50 feet away they yelled thief by her mother Joy, Rome Sibuea. "I yelled thief, thief, I was beaten and digampari. I thought I was dead, after that I was dragged by his family, "explained Posman.

He added that when they arrive at the house directly Joy vomiting and could not sit on the couch. Residents summoned police who had come as much at around 18:00 pm.

Posman tell them and then taken to the police office. He along with Paimin Sitorus undergo visum et revertum to Kramat Jati Police Hospital, and later returned to police Mampang. Furthermore, Posman and also to Ongko Paimin Mulyo.

"All the checks have been done and should the police to act firmly and professionally," said Posman.